- We will ride rain or shine. However, we recommend you check the weather prior to making your reservation and plan according to your comfort level.
- CASH or CHECK only.
- Riders under the age of 18 MUST wear a helmet.
- No children under 10 years of age unless they have taken horseback riding lessons.
- For safety reasons, please alert us if there are any riders weighing over 225 lbs in your group so that we can reserve an appropriate horse for them.
Please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your ride time.
- Full Day Rides leave at 9 am.
- Half Day Rides leave at 10 am.
- 2 Hour Rides leave at 10 am or 1:30 pm.
- 1 Hour Rides leave at 1:30 pm or 3:30 pm.
OPEN 7 DAYS PER WEEK FOR YOUR RIDING ENJOYMENT & RELAXATION
What To Bring:
- Long pants (jeans work best) - this is to protect your legs from the moving parts of the saddle and the bushes we may run into on the trail.
- Closed toe shoes - boots or sneakers are best - NO flip-flops or sandals.
- Optional Items - hat, sunglasses, bug spray, water, sunscreen, rain jacket, camera, snacks for the horses (carrots, apples, fresh beets)
- Please DO NOT bring any large bags or selfie sticks on the ride as these may spook the horses. A